With the rise of content marketing, infographics and sweeping changes in how Google ranks websites that occurred in 2012 it is more important than ever to be prepared and ready with a sound SEO strategy for 2013. In this video interview Distilled consultants Phil Nottingham, Hannah Smith and Craig Bradford share their insights on what 2013 has in store for link building and its role in SEO.
Six few key points from Distilled’s Link Building in 2013 video:
- Focus on getting links that drive traffic.
- Remember its about quality not quantity.
- SEO and PR are converging.
- Integrated campaigns deliver better results.
- It’s all about exception content.
- Infographics are not dead.